Date 09 Sep 13, 06:52
Description The role and responsibilities of the Vice President of Membership
Vice President of Membership
The VPM plans, organises and implements an on-going marketing effort to maintain or increase the Club membership level. This involves enticing guests to join and encouraging existing members to stay.
* Maintains attendance records and an accurate membership roster.
* Records the names and contact details of all guests, and follows up with them after the meeting.
* Asks guests to join.
* Helps each new member to fill in the Membership Application form and gives it to the Treasurer. The form can be downloaded at http://www.toastmasters.org/Members/MembershipBuilding/MembershipApplications.aspx and printed double-sided with the setting 'flip on long edge'.
* Arranges for each new member to pay the correct joining fee. See https://easy-speak.org/docs/ClubManagement/NewMemberFees.xls
* Provides recognition of Toastmasters who contribute to the increase of club membership.
* Informs World Headquarters of any member's change in contact details. The easiest way to do this is on the Club Business section of the TI website at http://www.toastmasters.org
* If the Club uses easy-Speak, enters new member details on it.