Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

Need to ask a question?

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions?

REPORTS: Look back at participation more than 12 meetings

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » System Enhancements
Pamela.Wells

Joined Date: 2007-05-24, 17:37

Post Post subject REPORTS: Look back at participation more than 12 meetings   Posted 01 Dec 07, 00:04    Reply with quote

Our club gives a "Versatility" award to members who fill each role at least once during our 6 month term, and a "Participation" award to the member who has filled the most roles during the term.

Can we set the participation chart so that I can look back more than 12 meetings? Alternatively, I'd be happy with a chart that tallies the number of times each member filled each role for a specified range of dates. I'm flexible on how it looks and works... I just want to get rid of my Excel spreadsheets on the side Dancing

malcolmw

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2003-07-08, 19:35

Post Post subject Re: Look back at participation more than 12 meetings   Posted 02 Dec 07, 15:35    Reply with quote

Have you taken a look at the statistics that display for a member?

(Available to the member and their Mentor by clicking on the 'Last attended' or 'Last role' date on the agenda screen.
Also available to the VPE and meeting manager by clicking on the member's name in the allocation screen)

You see something like this:

Quote:
Information for: Firstname Lastname
Based on meetings since 05 Jun 07
Role Name No. times Last time
Educational 1 02 Aug 07
General Evaluator 1 18 Oct 07
Hospitality 2 20 Sep 07
Sergeant at Arms 1 19 Jul 07
Speaker 1 05 Jul 07
Table Topic Master 1 07 Jun 07
Timekeeper 1 21 Jun 07
Toastmaster 2 16 Aug 07
Topic Evaluator 1 03 May 07
Warm up 2 06 Sep 07

Speeches: 1 requested, 0 scheduled

Attended 11 out of 64 meetings (17%)
0 no-show, 0 not expected
13 advised on line (20%)
12 advised to current timetable (18%)

14 role confirmed to current timetable (100%)

There are settings in the Club Control Panel to set the period of time that is sampled (or to hide the display)

If this would do what you need I may just need to rework it to allow you to enter a range of dates and then present the output as a pdf.

Kind regards

Malcolm

Malcolm
easy-Speak Developer
England

vky

Joined Date: 2007-07-10, 11:32

Post Post subject Re: Look back at participation more than 12 meetings   Posted 16 Feb 08, 09:56    Reply with quote

Malcolm

I didn't know about the statistics until now. I like it a lot, it's very useful.
I don't see the attendance statistics though. Is there something to be set on Control Panel as well? I can't seem to find where to change the setting.

I also like your idea of allowing to enter date ranges and have it presented as a report. Looking forward to this functionality.

Cheers,
--Vera

malcolmw

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2003-07-08, 19:35

Post Post subject Re: Look back at participation more than 12 meetings   Posted 16 Feb 08, 10:28    Reply with quote

It's towards the bottom of the Club Control Panel:

Code:
Display Member Statistics?       No    With mentor information    On assignment screen    Both

Yours was set to 'On assignment screen' and I changed to to 'Both' for you

Malcolm

Malcolm
easy-Speak Developer
England

PaulO

Developer

Joined Date: 2009-07-20, 21:22

Post Post subject    Posted 26 Jul 09, 11:40    Reply with quote

vky wrote:
I also like your idea of allowing to enter date ranges and have it presented as a report. Looking forward to this functionality.

Malcolm - we (Eastside) would LOVE to get this as a report as well. We have an annual awards night, based on this info, and we currently spend weeks collating the information! So we'd love a report that could be run by date range, over all members.

BTW: in order to track Best Speaker, Best Table Topics etc. awards, I've created each award as a Role, which is assigned by the Toastmaster when they submit the Actuals - is that the most appropriate way of recording that info, or did I miss something?

Where Leaders Are Made
Phone: +1 425-605-7707
www.toastmasters.org
www.d2tm.org

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit their website Skype IDAIM Address
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » System Enhancements
Page 1 of 1

Jump to