Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

Need to ask a question?

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions?

can't send mass emails to members

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » Problem Reports
LisaQ

Joined Date: 2010-11-22, 18:15

Post Post subject can't send mass emails to members   Posted 15 Mar 12, 06:02    Reply with quote

I'm the VPE of the club, and my status on Easy Speak is VP of Education. 

- When send mass email to members, it says the email was sent successfully, however no one received that email.

- When other club officers send mass email, sometimes I get it, but lots of the times I don't get it. 

thanks,

Lisa Qu

karen

easySpeak guru

Joined Date: 2007-07-11, 09:54

Post Post subject Re: can't send mass emails to members   Posted 15 Mar 12, 15:58    Reply with quote

Under the top brown menu bar, please go to "My Communication" --> "Club Mass e-mail" .  Can you find this icon?  If yes, you can send out mass email easily.

Thanks and cheers,
Karen

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail   Facebook ProfileTwitter Account 
LisaQ

Joined Date: 2010-11-22, 18:15

Post Post subject Re: can't send mass emails to members   Posted 15 Mar 12, 21:40    Reply with quote

Thank you Karen! Yes, I can see "mass email" icon, AND strangely it is working now, don't know how, but I sent another mass email to the club, and they got it!

Really appreciate your help!

Lisa

karen

easySpeak guru

Joined Date: 2007-07-11, 09:54

Post Post subject Re: can't send mass emails to members   Posted 16 Mar 12, 09:05    Reply with quote

Hi! Lisa,

You are most welcome.  Just by chance I read your post and happy to lend you a helping hand right away.

By the way, I have visited your Club Home Page on easy-Speak http://amextoastmasters.easy-speak.org.  Noticed that both your Club and mine have used the SAME members tips and tricks.  Believe that both of us need to update the instructions now.  Will your Club take the initiative first?

How to review your progress and participation
Progress and participation can be traced back at the Member Charts page. This page is accessible anywhere through the menu bar: Club Data -> Member Charts.

Various charts can be chosen, including: Speeches, Leadership Track (from the CL Manual), Participation, to name a few.

How to trace your meeting roles
At any of the meeting pages, or at the User List page. Click on the date under the column Last Role alongside your name.

This is especially helpful when you are filling up application for the Toastmasters Of The Year.

How to trace your speech history
At any of the meeting pages, or at the User List page. Click on the date under the column Last Spoke alongside your name.

Thanks and cheers,

Karen

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail   Facebook ProfileTwitter Account 
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » Problem Reports
Page 1 of 1

Jump to