Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

Need to ask a question?

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions?

[CLOSED] Upoloading photos to photo gallery

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » How do I....?
Soma

Joined Date: 2012-07-24, 12:52

Post Post subject [CLOSED] Upoloading photos to photo gallery   Posted 17 Aug 12, 13:47    Reply with quote

On the Profile menu option, I uploaded a jpg image of 21kb.  I only saw an exclamation mark at the top of the page.  I thought it was an indication that the photo was uploaded successfully.  But, the photo does not appear anywhere. Please help.

kitb

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2007-07-17, 00:07

Post Post subject Re: Upoloading photos to photo gallery   Posted 17 Aug 12, 13:59    Reply with quote

Was it no more than 80 x 80 pixels?

There is a limit of that size.

Soma

Post Post subject Re: Upoloading photos to photo gallery   Posted 17 Aug 12, 15:43    Reply with quote

Yes it is smaller than 80x80 pixels.  Uploading the photo to the photo album worked successfully.  Appreciate your help.

Soma

Post Post subject Re: Upoloading photos to photo gallery   Posted 17 Aug 12, 15:48    Reply with quote

What I meant in the earlier post was that, I could upload to the photo album fine and the photo is visible.  However, uploading the photo in my personal profile (using either of the club officer view or club member view) shows an exlamation mark without any message below the exclamation mark.  I have chosen yes for showing on the navigation panel also and I still don't see the photo neither in Photo Gallery nor on my profile.  Hope this gives a better picture of the issue.

PetStep

Joined Date: 2013-02-27, 20:08

Post Post subject Re: Upoloading photos to photo gallery   Posted 16 Apr 13, 00:49    Reply with quote

It might have to do with the upgrade of the software.   The knowledge base talks about a Club Gallery which I cannot find. Under   The Club' > Photo album (I suspect this means the same thing as Club Gallery), I cannot upload a photo to the club photo album as there is no 'upload' button. I did managed to upload a personal picutre in my profile.

Help appreciated Smile

malcolmw

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2003-07-08, 19:35

Post Post subject Re: Upoloading photos to photo gallery   Posted 16 Apr 13, 06:29    Reply with quote

@Petstep - two different things.

Photo Album (Photographs of club meetings, major awards etc) 
https://easy-speak.org/album_cat.php

Portrait Gallery (Small images of each member, also shown in the portal pages by most clubs)
https://easy-speak.org/gallery.php 

There was something odd in the settings for your Photo Album which I have changed. Please check that you can now upload photo 

Malcolm
easy-Speak Developer
England

Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » How do I....?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to