Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

easy-Speak Training

Need to ask a question?

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions?

Recording Speeches given outsifde my club

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » How do I....?
wsim238

Joined Date: 2010-04-18, 22:49

Post Post subject Recording Speeches given outsifde my club   Posted 08 May 10, 02:07    Reply with quote

How do I or someone else in my club record manual speeches that I give elsewhere such as at a demo meeting, a District event or for another organization? These speeches can be used for manual credit.

malcolmw

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2003-07-08, 19:35

Post Post subject Re: Recording Speeches given outsifde my club   Posted 08 May 10, 10:20    Reply with quote

You book the speech into the queue and your VPE notes the date that it was delivered by clicking on the red arrow at the far right when 'queued' speeches are listed in your profile.

https://easy-speak.org/kb.php?mode=article&k=83

Malcolm

Malcolm
easy-Speak Developer
England

wsim238

Joined Date: 2010-04-18, 22:49

Post Post subject Re: Recording Speeches given outsifde my club   Posted 08 May 10, 16:50    Reply with quote

For clubs in which several members give speeches at other Toastmasters clubs or areaa or district events, this seems like it will make a lot of work for the VP Ed. It may be better off for members to keep their own track of manual completion offline

malcolmw

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2003-07-08, 19:35

Post Post subject Re: Recording Speeches given outsifde my club   Posted 08 May 10, 19:57    Reply with quote

If the speech is delivered where the Club/Area/Division/District meeting is managed by easy-Speak it will be recorded automatically in the member's profile just as if it were delivered in their home club.

Here's an example of that:
http://district59.eu/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1682&show=1

If not, it's not too labour intensive an operation (two clicks and a date selection) but it does mean that the VPE can be sure that they have seen all the speech details that are recorded on the system when it comes to submitting this member for a CC or ACn award with TI.

I guess the solution is to convince your Area Governor and neighbouring clubs to use easy-Speak Very Happy

Malcolm

Malcolm
easy-Speak Developer
England

Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » How do I....?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to