Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

Need to ask a question?

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions?

Unable to use contest meeting template

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » Problem Reports
davahmet

Joined Date: 2007-07-02, 06:16

Post Post subject Unable to use contest meeting template   Posted 05 Aug 07, 02:14    Reply with quote

Hi All,
When trying to use the Humorous and TT speech contest agenda template for a schedule contest meeting, it defaults to no template used. Have I missed something?

Cheers.
Dave

malcolmw

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2003-07-08, 19:35

Post Post subject Re: Unable to use contest meeting template   Posted 05 Aug 07, 08:48    Reply with quote

I looks as if the agenda template data that I copied for you from another club was incomplete.
There is a description but no detail present for the Humorous and TT speech contest template - so no detail is created when that template is used to create the agenda for your new meeting.

Afraid that there's nothing very much I can do to help with it - we have a utility in development to copy a template from another club but it's nowhere near finished and currently sitting on the 'difficult shelf' because it's so complex and there are other more pressing issues.

The only solution is to use a current normal meeting template to create the contest agenda and then go through the laborious process of adding contestants and Judges.

Sorry about that.

Malcolm

Malcolm
easy-Speak Developer
England

davahmet

Joined Date: 2007-07-02, 06:16

Post Post subject Re: Unable to use contest meeting template   Posted 07 Aug 07, 16:47    Reply with quote

No worries, Malcolm.
I wondered if it was incomplete, or if there was a coding issue that caused it. Thanks for checking into this.

Cheers.
Dave

Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » Problem Reports
Page 1 of 1

Jump to