Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

Need to ask a question?

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions?

Missing Advanced book project

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » Problem Reports
MichelB

Joined Date: 2011-02-21, 03:01

Post Post subject Missing Advanced book project   Posted 02 Sep 11, 19:00    Reply with quote

I can not import the speech 2 to 5 done for the book number 212 "Communications interpersonnelles".  It doesn't seem to exist in the EasySpeak database.

My username is MichelB sector 72, division G, district 61.

Thanks a lot for this marvellous tool.

Michel

fielding

Contributor

Joined Date: 2006-07-20, 19:44

Post Post subject Re: Missing Advanced book project   Posted 02 Sep 11, 19:49    Reply with quote

Wow, that was quick. Just last night I created the 1st speech for this French advanced manual because I was showing easy-Speak to my mentee who is the new VP Ed of my French club, and speech 1 from this manual is her next speech and I was trying to figure out why the manual was not in the system. In any case, all the information we had last night was for the first speech in the manual. I am waiting for the information for the rest of the speeches in the manul in order to load them up in the system.

What I need is:

1. The title of each speech project
2. The timing of each speech
3. (Whenever I can get it) The objectives of each speech project.

For #3, my mentee was going to contact the person in charge of translating the manuals into French to see if we can get a softcopy of all of the objectives for all of the speeches in the French advanced manuals to make it much easier for me to upload the information. I dread having to type all of that information into the system.

We (Malcolm, actually) were able to find the English objectives already in softcopy form on a Wiki site (http://toastmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Toastmasters_Wiki) to load up the English objectives descriptions, but the same thing does not exist for the French manuals.

Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » Problem Reports
Page 1 of 1

Jump to