Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

Need to ask a question?

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions?

[FIX ME] Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » Problem Reports
jactar

easySpeak guru

Joined Date: 2011-06-25, 06:21

Post Post subject [FIX ME] Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting   Posted 04 Jan 12, 20:35    Reply with quote

Note additional info:  I saw that someone else had posted a similar problem yesterday, and it appeared to be resolved.  This happened today, after it looks like the "Resolved" notice was posted.  Additionally, both of the Speakers involved are (and are listed as) Members.

While setting up this coming Saturday's meeting, I changed the Agenda Template after people had already signed up for roles.  I didn't think this would be a problem, and, for the most part it wasn't.  But the following messages pertaining to our speakers now show up at the top of the Upcoming Meeting page:

1st Speaker (First Speaker Name - ) does not have a Workbook Assignment!
2nd Speaker (Second Speaker Name - ) does not have a Workbook Assignment!

(Note:  I replaced the actual names for privacy purposes.

When I tried to fix that on the Speech Scheduling page (by clicking on the clock image next to the first one's name), I get the following message.

We're sorry, but we've encountered a problem with your request!

Please check the URL and try again...

Please advise.

Thanks so much,

As always,

Cindy

PaulO

Developer

Joined Date: 2009-07-20, 21:22

Post Post subject Re: Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting   Posted 05 Jan 12, 07:39    Reply with quote

This was a sligthly different issue.  The data had got a bit confused - I reset it for you, so it should now be OK, let us know if it happens again

Where Leaders Are Made
Phone: +1 425-605-7707
www.toastmasters.org
www.d2tm.org

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit their website Skype IDAIM Address
jactar

easySpeak guru

Post Post subject Re: Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting   Posted 05 Jan 12, 22:30    Reply with quote

Thanks for taking care of that, Paul.  There's still one more glitch, though.  Barbara still has a clock symbol in the next scheduled column, but she doesn't have one scheduled currently.  When I tried to remove it, I got the same error message as above.  Thanks again for looking into this.

Take care.

Cindy

PaulO

Developer

Post Post subject Re: Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting   Posted 06 Jan 12, 07:35    Reply with quote

What did you do to that agenda!!!

Anyway, i've cleaned that up now.  Let me know if anything else is wrong.  Any info you can give on what you did to get yourself into this mess would help us work out what is not quite right to stop in happening in the future.... 

Where Leaders Are Made
www.toastmasters.org
www.d2tm.org

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit their website Skype IDAIM Address
jactar

easySpeak guru

Post Post subject Re: Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting   Posted 06 Jan 12, 18:11    Reply with quote

Mea culpa! Embarassed  Innocent   Confused   Surprised  Smile  (Sorry, couldn't decide which one was best so I added them all.  Smile )

I think "all" I did was change the agenda midstream, but, of course, I don't remember at this point.  I can try to recreate it, if you'd like Wink  (on a future meeting, of course. Smile )

Thanks, as always, for all the time and energy you devote to easy-Speak.

jactar

easySpeak guru

Post Post subject Re: Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting   Posted 07 Jan 12, 07:06    Reply with quote

I noticed a similar issue that another problem stemming from this same thing.  On the Communications Chart, the phantom "scheduled speech" is still showing up next to Barbara's name.  And, probably unrelated, on the same page, Erin's first speech is showing up twice (with two check marks), even though she only gave it once. :)

PaulO

Developer

Post Post subject Re: Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting   Posted 07 Jan 12, 19:38    Reply with quote

Erin's issue was probably that someone imported that speech through the import module, and then scheduled it through ES (now fixed)

Barbara's record looks correct to me - she is scheduled for th 12th - what's the issue? 

Where Leaders Are Made
www.toastmasters.org
www.d2tm.org

PaulO

Developer

Post Post subject Re: [FIX ME] Errors in the Process of Setting Up a Meeting   Posted 16 Jan 12, 02:13    Reply with quote

This seems to cropping up a lot - I've put this on the lsit of things to fix

Where Leaders Are Made
www.toastmasters.org
www.d2tm.org

Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » Problem Reports
Page 1 of 1

Jump to