Hi easySpeak Moderators;
I am trying to keep my easySpeak records current.
I am working my way through The Successful Club Series educational modules – 5 / 11 modules to date.
I like to present these educational modules at my home club – PMI Vancouver Toastmasters - as well as when I am invited by other clubs in my Division J.
I know I can’t enter the Evaluator’s names from other TMs Clubs.
However, for the home club:
- easySpeak won't automatically enter the Evaluator's name of an educational speech;
- easySpeak won't allow to manually enter the Evaluator's name either;
- When I re-create the entry I can enter the Evaluator's name;
- But then easySpeak won't allow me to delete the initial duplicate entry; and
- The "warning message" says only the VP Ed can delete the initial duplicate entry.
Could easySpeak automatically enter the Evaluator's name (when available) of an educational speech ?
President, PMI Vancouver Toastmasters
#10 - How to Be a Distinguished Club
How to Be a Distinguished Club-A82-PMIVanTMs Completed 12 Apr 12 Evaluator: Juan
How to Be a Distinguished Club-A80-Just Pros Completed 14 Jan 12 Evaluator:
DUPLICATE How to Be a Distinguished Club-A82-PMIVanTMs Completed 12 Apr 12 Evaluator:
#11 - The Toastmasters Educational Program
Toastmasters Educational Program-A80-JustPros Completed 10 Dec 11 Evaluator:
Toastmasters Educational Program-A84-ClubMet Completed 11 Apr 12 Evaluator:
Toastmasters Educational Program-PMIVanTMs Completed 12 Jan 12 Evaluator: Raul
Toastmasters Educational Program-A81-BMTM Completed 11 Jan 12 Evaluator:
DUPLICATE Toastmasters Educational Program-A82-PMI VanTMs Completed 12 Jan 12 Evaluator:
The Toastmasters Educational Program - Happen Vancouver Completed 22 Nov 11 Evaluator: