Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

Need to ask a question?

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions?

[CLOSED] How can I record a NEW member as Time-keeper?

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » How do I....?
karen

easySpeak guru

Joined Date: 2007-07-11, 09:54

Post Post subject [CLOSED] How can I record a NEW member as Time-keeper?   Posted 15 Apr 13, 02:39    Reply with quote

I found that after I added Kin-Ching Tang (Username: kubicwave) as one of the attendees (as Visitor) on 2 Apr, I couldn't record him as a Time-keeper.   How can I change the situation?  In fact Kin-Ching Tang became our member as from April after this meeting.  We have already updated his status as "Member".

2 Apr 2013
https://easy-speak.org/view_meeting.php?t=48580

Thanks and cheers,
Karen

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail   Facebook ProfileTwitter Account 
bilkro

easySpeak guru

Joined Date: 2010-10-02, 03:03

Post Post subject Re: How can I record a NEW member as Time-keeper?   Posted 15 Apr 13, 02:52    Reply with quote

When we have a visitor that takes a role, I assign him with a new status called special guest.  The only difference between Visitor and special guest is the special guest can take on roles.  I don't remember if the Special guest status was an out of the package status or whether i created it.  The Administrator can assign authorities to the various status's in the Club Control Panel.  After logging in, Click on the Member Status on the left panel and assign the authorities as required.  

malcolmw

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2003-07-08, 19:35

Post Post subject Re: How can I record a NEW member as Time-keeper?   Posted 15 Apr 13, 12:12    Reply with quote

I think you have solved it - the resolution for anyone else reading this was to change Kin-Ching Tang's status to 'Special Guest' or 'Member' with an effective date BEFORE they took the role at this meeting.

Malcolm
easy-Speak Developer
England

karen

easySpeak guru

Joined Date: 2007-07-11, 09:54

Post Post subject Re: [CLOSED] How can I record a NEW member as Time-keeper?   Posted 17 Apr 13, 05:05    Reply with quote

Thanks for Bill's and Malcolm's advice.  Yes, problem solved.

I forgot to check the joining date of Kin-Ching Tang on easy-Speak system.  That's the origin of all the problem. 

Thanks and cheers,

Karen 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail   Facebook ProfileTwitter Account 
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Speak Discussion Index  » How do I....?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to