The main duty of the Leadership Evaluator is to provide a written evaluation for members performing roles for credit in the Competent Leadership Manual. This is a silent role, and does not provide verbal evaluations during the meeting.
Before the meeting
Prepare a brief explanation of the duties of the Leadership Evaluator for the benefit of guests.
Upon arrival at the meeting
Obtain a copy of the Leadership Evaluator Form from the Sergeant at Arms.
During the meeting
- When introduced by the Toastmaster, explain the role of the Leadership Evaluator.
- Ask that any members performing a role for credit pass their CL manuals to you.
- Fill out the Leadership Evaluation Form with the name and project number of participating members in the appropriate role line.
- Provide a written evaluation for each member whose book you have received.
After the meeting
- Return members’ manuals with the completed evaluations; be available to discuss the evaluation if the member desires.
- Give your completed form to the club Secretary.