To Provide an environment of continuous growth of its member on the craft of public speaking and leadership, focused on its application when engaging in business and entrepreneurship. The club recognizes the need of its members to do business in different languages. As regardless of the language, its proper use is required to convey the message in an effective way.
- Speaking training session – 10 min, by Club-sponsor/mentor/guest
- Babylon Speech – 3 min (By members: a speech in any language but English)
- Club member speeches – 7 min/15min (Guest are welcomed)
- Speech evaluation, by club member
- Networking – 20 min
- In-prompt speaking, by club members – 20 min
- Elevator pitch
- Discussion Panel
- In-prompt speaking evaluations, by club members
- Technical evaluations (timer/grammarian)
- General evaluator
A typical Babylon Business Booster club's meeting has 15-18 speaking roles, giving its members ample opportunities to participate and grow.Our meeting venue is a spacious room on the roof top of a 25 floor building, with scenic views of downtown and English bay!
Looking to network and meet new friends? Our club has the right atmosphere for you!