Develop your Speaking and Leadership Skills with Toastmasters International
- You have it within you to shine. You can do this, you know you can.
- That feeling of doubt or fear is actually potential within you.
- Learn to have those Butterflies in your stomach fly in formation.
- Develop your potential in a safe and supportive environment.
Come and join the Creekbank Toastmasters club!
Develop among peers with a growth mindset.
Our friendly meetings will enable you to develop your communication and leadership skills in a supportive environment.
A Toastmasters meeting is a learn-by-doing workshop:
- You will learn to hone your speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere.
- There is no instructor in a Toastmasters meeting.
- Members evaluate one another’s presentations under the proven structure of Toastmasters Programs. This feedback process is a key part of the program’s success.
Membership in Toastmasters is one of the greatest investments you can make in yourself.
Presently all meetings are online allowing us all to gain skills in online communications.
When we return to the office we will be Both Online and at our regular meeting room at Creekbank Campus, Room C P2-10 (Pond 3) every Thursday at noon.
As you develop you will gain internetionally recognized certifications showing you have achieved highly transferable skills.
Lunch with Leaders