An award winning club of people dedicated to becoming better speakers and leaders.
Who Are We: An outstanding group of people committed to learning and supporting each other as we grow more confident and skilled as speakers and leaders.
When Do We Meet: Wednesdays 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Where Do We Gather: National Energy Board Office, 517 - 10 Ave SW (Centre 10 Building)
Where Do I Checkin: Go to reception on 4th floor and tell them you are attending the Toastmasters meeting.
Who Can Attend: We are an open club. This means anyone who is positive, committed and motivated is welcome.
History: In 2015 the National Energy Board (NEB) chartered this club and named it “The Regulators”.
Awards & Recognition:
- 2018 Presidents Distinguished Club
- 2017 Presidents Distinguished Club
- 2018 Toastmaster of the Year Award Winner
- 2018 Vice President, Public Relations of the Year Award Winner
- 2018 Rookie of the Year Award Winner
- 2017 Rookie of the Year Award Winner
- 2017 Division International Speech Contest Winner
- Distinguished Toast Masters: 1 (4 more members are currently on their path to DTM)
The best way to find out what a Toastmasters meeting is all about, is to join us at our weekly meetings! You are invited to attend, participate, meet the members and ask any questions that you have about the Toastmasters experience and The Regulators club. There is no fee or any obligation to join when you attend as a guest. You can come as a guest as many times as you like!
If you would like to visit our club, please email your contact information to DLToastmastersLeaders@neb-one.gc.ca