You cannot afford not to invest in yourself...
You have so much more you can become
Attend free every Thursday to see if Creekbank Toastmasters is the place where you start to amaze yourself.
Develop your Speaking and Leadership Skills with Toastmasters International
- You have it within you to shine. You can do this, you know you can.
- We provide he safest and most encouraging environment for Personal / Professional development.
- That feeling of doubt or fear is actually potential within you.
- Learn to have those Butterflies in your stomach fly in formation.
- Learn how to transform nervous feelings to now energize you to make your presentation.
- Develop your potential in a safe and supportive environment.
Come and join the Creekbank Toastmasters club!
Develop among peers with a growth mindset.
Learn how to switch your approach to become a more Confident, Effective and Clear Communicator
Our friendly meetings will enable you to develop your communication and leadership skills in a supportive environment.
Every week is a Training Session to Build skills in:
- Online Meetings
- Speaking in a the manner you need to excell in you existing position.
- Growing your speaking skills to suite the position you are striving to move into.
- Impromptu Speaking
A Toastmasters meeting is a learn-by-doing workshop:
- You will learn to hone your speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere.
- There is no instructor in a Toastmasters meeting.
- Members evaluate one another’s presentations under the proven structure of Toastmasters Programs. This feedback process is a key part of the program’s success.
Membership in Toastmasters is one of the greatest investments you can make in yourself.
Presently all meetings are online, via WebEx. Canada-Wide for all with @Bell.ca e-mail
When we return to the office we will be a (Hybrid Club) Both Online and at our regular meeting room at Creekbank Campus, Room C P2-10 (Pond 3) every Thursday at noon (EST).
As you develop you will gain internationally recognized certifications.
Develop and add to your highly transferable skills.
Lunch with Leaders