October 19, 2019
For those of you who missed today's meeting (Delilah, Derek, Elisa, Liz, Lark, Lei, Marcia, and Melanie), here's a recap of the ghoulishly fun moments from today's Halloween Meeting:
1. 1 guest in attendance, Chelsea, who won table topics today, and says she'd like to come back again!
2. Did anyone else know that PB had the cops called on him only a week after he moved here to the US?? You missed a great story as to why if you missed his great speech today!
3. Stan gave a great speech about his time mentoring the 2019-2020 Club Growth Director, Kathy Moore, to help her prepare to take on that role for the year, and described what she hopes to accomplish during her time serving and he will continue to mentor her to do so!
4. Monique interviewed Reed about his role as VPE of the club; for not having spoken in fron of people before, Mo seemed very comfortable up there, and Reed was professional as always; we need more talk show guests like him on TV today!
5. During his table topic, Jeff described the Woodstock costume he had once as a child!
6. During her table topic, Debi described being a chocoholic for all of the Halloween candy she got as a child....and I'm still wondering why she didn't attend the meeting dressed like Elvis??!
7. Chelsea our guest talked about liking the story of the movie "The Conjuring" even though she isn't a horror movie fan!
8. Our Area Director Annie talked about how her evil persona if she had one would be a viking warrior queen in her table topic!
9. Jeff had some hilarious videos relating to the meeting theme today since he was Toastmaster!
10. Lisa came dressed as a vampire, Austin and I were Minnie and Mickey, and Annie had some cat ears on; nobody else was in costume today, booo! Hopefully, more people will be in costume for the party tonight!