February 15, 2020
For those of you who missed the meeting (Annie, Delilah, Derek, Elisa, Liz, Joy, Lark, Lei, Marcia, Melanie, PB, Reed, and Trinita), or for those of you who want to relive the moments of our meeting today, here's your quick recap:
1. 4 guests in attendance (Zack, Traci, Breelyn, and Sakhthi); Sakhthi joined the club after the meeting so we welcome him!
2. Stan gave a touching speech about a childhood friend that he grew apart from and the regrets that he had of that happening when that friend became gravely ill!
3. Chelsea gave a speech about growing up in The Philippines and flipping coins with her friends to make decisions!
4. Lisa practiced her contest speech for tomorrow; it's an emotional roller coaster, so bring your Kleenex to the contest tomorrow while you root her on!
5. Debi would rather be famous instead of rich.
6. Guest Zack described his time salmon fishing in Alaska as he'd rather live there than in the desert!
7. Jeff would rather see another hour or two added to a day than another full day added to the week!
8. Stan described having to drink glasses full of raw eggs as a fraternity pledge!
9. Club Contest TOMORROW; come cheer your fellow members on and fill whatever roles are needed!
10. Dues renewal is now open for the April 1 - Sept 30 period; contact any officer to pay your TI portion online with a credit card; $9 cash or check needed for club dues!
11. Start thinking about your club officer nominations for the next term as I will be taking them during March and April for election on May 2!