Check out all these amazing opportunities happening in and around our distrcit to improve your speaking and leadership:
- First, is the Division E Club Officer Training on Wed, Jun 21st. For your convenience, the promotional poster is attached below. Please, pre-register using the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/ r/X3FR63X . Besides an exciting keynote presentation & the 6-break-out sessions (Treasurer & Secretary session will be combined) for each of the Club Executive Officer roles, we'll have 2-concurrent, educational sessions on:
- the Toastmasters Educational Program &
- Easy-Speak, one of the common Toastmasters' electronic platforms used.
- Second, is the CATs-sponsored workshop - Train the Trainer on Mon, Jun 26th. Learn effective & proven techniques on how to become a successful trainer for Club Officer Training. These techniques would be applicable to other training formats & environments. Please, promote within your respective Clubs, refer to the attached promotional poster & pre-register using the link https://www.surveymonkey. com/r/TrainTrainer_26Jun2017.
- Third, is another CATs-sponsored workshop (Circle of Gold) - Evolution of a Great Speech on Mon, Jul 10th. Attached is the promotional poster & please, pre-register, here at http://d42tm.org/event/workshop_evolgreatspeech/. This exciting workshop will be facilitated by Darlene Davies (World International Semi-Finalist 2012 & founder of Circle of Gold) & will focus on:
- how to brainstorm a speech idea;
- how to work a draft speech &
- how to hone & craft a semi-finals speech.
This workshop will feature Kelly Kaur, our District 42 International Speech champion as she prepares for WorldsInternational semi-finals in Aug 2017. Also, learn from Nandini Venkatesan (2-time, District Evaluation champion),howeffective feedback & evaluations can make you a better speaker. Please heavily promote among your Clubs.
- Lastly, is the 2017 Speaker Showcase on Jul 22nd, featuring Kelly Kaur's semi-final & final speeches along with special guest speakers & evaluators. Only 150-tickets available through our (a) e-box office, (b) cash (or cheque) purchase through me & (c) at the door. Follow the [Click to Buy Here] link on the attached e-poster. Please heavily promote this special event in support of Kelly, our District International champion.