The MVP Advanced Toastmasters club is hosting an open house on Thursday Nov. 22, 2018. Everyone is welcome to attend but you must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details are as follows:
MVP Advanced Toastmasters 2018 Fall Open House Nov. 22nd 6:30 - 9:30
FALL FABULOUS OPEN HOUSE - FREE, FOOD, FANTASTIC PROGRAM
YOU ARE INVITED! (please circulate this invitation to your Toastmaster friends)
Joanne will be Chairing an outstanding meeting program - our theme is LEVEL-up!
... we've got the big room with lots of space for guests!
... we've got great food - come straight from work and we'll feed you!
... we've got an awesome program cooking - we want to demonstrate what our members can do; yes we've got lots of DTMs and lots of District Champions who call our club home. Why? Something else which distinguishes MVP ... an approach to evaluations which demonstrates we take excellence seriously at MVP - and we want to show you how you too can if you've considered joining an Advanced Club and to: LEVEL-up!
6:00 - doors open, registration and 'the feeding frenzy begins'
7:00 - gavel meeting to order
8:00-ish ... break and more 'grazing' and socializing
9:30 - adjourn/the end!
+ aprez-meeting gathering at the Cattle Baron for those who wish to socialize some more ...
- if you've visited MVP before, you know you'll have a good time and learn lots!
- if you've never visited MVP before, please join us; we may take ourselves too seriously sometimes, but it is only because we want to help each other improve - so please come out and join us, see what an Advanced Toastmasters Club is like
PLEASE RSVP early if you can - last year we had to turn people away because we were over-booked. Our generous hosts at Fluor are very conscious of safety and don't want us exceeding the room capacity.
MVP Advanced has, from its beginning, focused more than any other thing on 'evaluation'. Our Nov. 22nd agenda will feature:
- 6 club members giving speeches + 6 evaluations
- 6 'guest' Table Topics speakers + evaluations
- it's a 'regular MVP meeting' + food + fun
- turkey, chili, veggies and other side dishes, appies, salads and deserts
P.S. : we could use a few volunteers to arrive at 5:30 to help with the registration, room set up and food wrangling if you can
ADDRESS / DIRECTIONS:
- 55 Sunpark Plaza SE
- click here for map and directions
RSVP to: email@example.com